SL 1:Feb-April 2017
Weekly Draw : –
Starts Monday January 29th – Team Registration here
League Nights – January 29th ,
– February 5th , 12th , 19th , 26th
– March 5th , 12th , 26th TBC
– April 2nd TBC
Fees : Division 1-4 $210, Division 5-6 ( Social) – $270 ( No Dutys) – DUE: February 12th. Entries Will NOT Be Accepted Until Half the Entry Fee Is Paid
Bank Details HERE For Online Banking.
- Teams are not required to be in uniform – However extra competition points are given to those who are. (Uniform defined as common playing Top)
- We will supply balls for games and warm ups – Sign Out Before Game – If Not Returned you will be charged replacement cost
- For Social grades we supply the Referees – Serious grades will be required to do duty either before or after their game (4/5 times for a 9 week league)
- PN Volleyball Reserve the right to move Teams up or down grades to ensure fair competition.
- Teams that have not paid their full fees by Week 3 will be removed from the competition until their fees are paid.
- There is NO Criteria For Mixed Teams – They will play in the Division “suitable to their level”. Players In Division 1 Cannot also play in Social Grade Teams (Div 4, 5 or 6)
- Division 2 and 3 can only have a maximum of 2 player from a higher grade in them. (More than 1 needs prior approval – Fair Teams in Grades is Priority!)
- Our Aim is to Provide Fun Competitive Volleyball with even Grades.