SL 4 : Oct – Dec 2016
Draw For: – December-12th-Here
Please Note There Are STILL Some Teams owing Money – These Teams and ALL There Players will Be Banned From All Future Competitions unless this is Sorted ASAP.
Fees : Division 1-4 $270, Division 5-6 ( Social) – $330 ( No Dutys) –
DUE: October 17th – Teams Who Pay The Whole Amount In A Single Payment Will Be Given A $30 Discount
Fees – Due to A Continual Problem with Teams not Paying Fees , Team Entry And A Minimum Of 1/3 Of Your Total Team Fees Is Required Before Teams Will Be Added To The Draw .( No Fees No PLAY!). The Balance Of Fees is Due By October 17th (Again No Fees No Play)
League Nights (To Be Confiirmed)
- October 3rd , 10th , 17th, 31st
- November 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- December 5th (Semis) , 12th (Finals)
League Format – 10 weeks Total – First 3 weeks grading (Combined Div1&2, 3&4, 5&6) Then Split Into Divisions for rest of League – Round Robin Scenario. For Grades with 6 or less teams the Team finishing top of the pool will go straight to the final, Pos 2 & 3 will play for the other spot in the final. For Divisions with 8 or more Teams it will be 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 ( split between pools if more than 10)
Bank Details HERE For Online Banking.
Divisions and Teams
|Division 1||Division 2||Division 3/4||Division 3/4||Division 5 / 6 (Social)||Division 5 / 6 (Social)|
- Teams are not required to be in uniform – However extra competition points are given to those who are. (Uniform defined as common playing Top)
- We will supply balls for games and warm ups – Sign Out Before Game – If Not Returned you will be charged replacement cost
- For Social grades we supply the Referees – Serious grades will be required to do duty either before or after their game (4/5 times for a 9 week league)
- PN Volleyball Reserve the right to move Teams up or down grades to ensure fair competition.
- Teams that have not paid their full fees by Week 3 will be removed from the competition until their fees are paid.
- There is NO Criteria For Mixed Teams – They will play in the Division “suitable to their level”. Players In Division 1 Cannot also play in Social Grade Teams (Without Prior Approval)
- Division 2 and 3 can only have a maximum of 2 player from a higher grade in them. (More than 1 needs prior approval – Fair Teams in Grades is Priority!)
- Our Aim is to Provide Fun Competitive Volleyball with even Grades.
The Following Teams Still Owe Money. (They will Not be eligible to Play Again until Outstanding Fees are Paid)
- 2016 – Tokoz’s Owe $180, Pacific Wolfpack $90, Smack Those Balls Owe $105,
- 2015 – Blue Men $70