SL 4 : Oct – Dec 2017
Draw For: – SL4 December 18th – here
Fees : Division 1-4 $240, Division 5-6 ( Social) – $300 ( No Dutys)
DUE: October 23rd
Conditions Of Entry – Online team registration must be submitted before you play plus half of your fees – either by bank deposit (see below) or dropped off to stadium on first night. (we can invoice if required) . Full Fees MUST be paid by 5th week.
- October 16th , 23rd , 30th
- November 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- December 4th, 11th (Semis), 18th (Finals)
League Format – 10 weeks Total – First 3 weeks grading (Combined Div1&2, 3&4, 5&6) Then Split Into Divisions for rest of League – Round Robin Scenario. For Grades with 6 or less teams the Team finishing top of the pool will go straight to the final, Pos 2 & 3 will play for the other spot in the final. For Divisions with 8 or more Teams it will be 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 ( split between pools if more than 10)
Bank Details HERE For Online Banking.
- Teams are not required to be in uniform – However extra competition points are given to those who are. (Uniform defined as common playing Top)
- We will supply balls for games and warm ups – Sign Out Before Game – If Not Returned you will be charged replacement cost
- For Social grades we supply the Referees – Serious grades will be required to do duty either before or after their game (4/5 times for a 9 week league)
- PN Volleyball Reserve the right to move Teams up or down grades to ensure fair competition.
- Teams that have not paid their full fees by Week 3 will be removed from the competition until their fees are paid.
- There is NO Criteria For Mixed Teams – They will play in the Division “suitable to their level”. Players In Division 1 Cannot also play in Social Grade Teams (Without Prior Approval)
- Division 2 and 3 can only have a maximum of 2 player from a higher grade in them. (More than 1 needs prior approval – Fair Teams in Grades is Priority!)
- Our Aim is to Provide Fun Competitive Volleyball with even Grades.
The Following Teams Still Owe Money. (They will Not be eligible to Play Again until Outstanding Fees are Paid)
- 2016 – Tokoz’s Owe $180, Pacific Wolfpack $90, Smack Those Balls Owe $105,
- 2015 – Blue Men $70