SL 2: May-July 2017
Weekly Draw : – SL2 July 3rd – here
Dates For League
- May 1st, 8th, 15th,(Registration and Grading)
- May 22nd, 29th
- June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th (semis)
- July 3rd (Finals)
Fees : Division 1-4 $240, Division 5-6 ( Social) – $300 ( No Dutys) – DUE: May 8th.
Bank Details HERE For Online Banking.
Divisions and Teams
|Division 1 / 2||Division 1/2||Division 3 / 4||Division 3/4||Division 5/6 (Social)||Division 5/6 (Social)|
|1||Levin||Hitters||Secret Service||PCA Mixed||Thats What She Set||Sneaky Snakes|
|2||Panthers||Tigers||Mate Ma'a Samoa||Nameless||Spikey Minions||PNBHS 9A|
|3||PNBHS Snr A||Go To Luma||Leopards||Massey Maia||Road Spikes||PNBHS 9B|
|4||X Men||Wild Monkeys||The Emore Spikes Back||PNBHS Y10||Sneaky Snakes||I Am Blue|
|5||Massey Mana||Caspian Breeze||Go To Luma||Linton I'll Hit That||Pehu Pumas||Massey Kaha|
|6||Linton LAV||Apia Team||Planters||Bean Sprouts|
|7||Ohakea Bunpin Uglies||PNBHS Snr B||The DJs|
- Teams are not required to be in uniform – However extra competition points are given to those who are. (Uniform defined as common playing Top)
- We will supply balls for games and warm ups – Sign Out Before Game – If Not Returned you will be charged replacement cost
- For Social grades we supply the Referees – Serious grades will be required to do duty either before or after their game (4/5 times for a 9 week league)
- PN Volleyball Reserve the right to move Teams up or down grades to ensure fair competition.
- Teams that have not paid their full fees by Week 2 will be removed from the competition until their fees are paid.
- There is NO Criteria For Mixed Teams – They will play in the Division “suitable to their level”. Players In Division 1 Cannot also play in Social Grade Teams (Without Prior Approval)
- Division 2 and 3 can only have a maximum of 2 player from a higher grade in them. (More than 1 needs prior approval – Fair Teams in Grades is Priority!)
- Our Aim is to Provide Fun Competitive Volleyball with even Grades.
The Following Teams Still Owe Money. (They will Not be eligible to Play Again until Outstanding Fees are Paid)
- 2016 – Tokoz’s Owe $180, Pacific Wolfpack $90, Smack Those Balls Owe $105