ZZ 2016 Manawatu Open Registration
Registration For Manawatu Blokart Open 2016 .
Manawatu Blokart Open 2016 Registration
Name (First and Last)
Your Email Address
Contact Cell Phone Number
Format 021 3456789 (use a space between prefix 027 /021/022 etc and number - If You have a 6 Digit Number use 64 as the prefix before your 021/027/022 )
Weight In Kg's
Car Registration - Required For Access To Base
Number Of Non Competitors Accompanying in Car (Saturday) - Required For Access To Base
Additional Lunches Required (Saturday) . - $10 per per person
Number Of Non Competitors Accompanying in Car (Sunday) - Required For Access To Base
Additional Lunches Required (Sunday) . - $10 per per person
C Grade (All weights)
Production (All Weights)*
Performance (All Weights) *
* C Grade and Production may be run together as a combined division and the results Split out after each Race (To Be Decided By The Race Committee) * C Grade is for Blokarters with less than one years competitive racing. * Production may be divided in to weight divisions if there are enough entries.
Numbers Attending Sunday Night Dinner - Cost $20 Per Person. Time 1800 Hrs - Venue Manawatu Blokart Club Track , SH1 Sanson. BYO Alcohol
Numbers For Dinner
1, I agree to comply with the rules in accordance with the IBRA Rule Book Edition 5 (Published July 2015)
2, Should I cause any injury or damage to myself, my associates, any other patrons, to any members of the public or to any property I waiver any form of liability to members of the Manawatu Blokart Club Inc,(MBC) against all actions, claims or expenses in respect of any such injury or damage.
3. Manawatu Blokart Club have the absolute right to refuse any person.
4, I am aware that I am entering this event at my own risk.
5. I am aware that I must wear a Helmet, Gloves , Enclosed Shoes and Seatbelt while participating in this event.
6. I have read and understood the rules and disclaimer.
7. I intend to have an awesome time, be a good sport and wear the traditional Blokart GRIN.
Conditions of Entry
I Have read and Understand The Conditions of Entry